Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MommyOfTwinkies<3

Fruit Snacks

I'm sorry to ask what many might find as a silly question.. I am having a hard time figuring out if the members mark zoo animal fruit snacks are gluten-free I have called the 800 # & they said all of there products say gluten-free on them if they are in fact gluten-free. I am just wondering what I missed can anyone tell me if any of these ingredients contain any gluten in them?

Corn syrup, sugar, apple puree concentrate, water, modified corn starch, gelatin, contains 2% or less of: citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural and artificial flavor, color added, coconut oil, carnauba wax, yellow #5, red #40, sodium citrate, blue #1.

I'm sorry to ask what many might find as a silly question.. I am having a hard time figuring out if the members mark zoo animal fruit snacks are gluten-free I have called the 800 # & they said all of there products say gluten-free on them if they are in fact gluten-free. I am just wondering what I missed can anyone tell me if any of these ingredients contain any gluten in them?

Corn syrup, sugar, apple puree concentrate, water, modified corn starch, gelatin, contains 2% or less of: citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural and artificial flavor, color added, coconut oil, carnauba wax, yellow #5, red #40, sodium citrate, blue #1.

looks fine to me.