Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with Celiac about a week ago, and I start the gluten-free diet in 2 days (after a small intestine biopsy tomorrow).  I am wondering of any of the women out there have some favorite makeup products (especially lip products) that are gluten-free.

I know about red apple lipsticks, but I'm a college student, and I don't have $20+ to spend on one lipstick.  I know EOS lipbalms are gluten-free(hooray!), but I'd like something with some color in it :)

I'm using a slew of different drugstore brands for the rest of my makeup (covergirl, maybelline, NYX, etc.), but the only one I think I really need to change is my lip products, since it can be easily ingested (compared to foundation or powder).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

~GiGi

I was diagnosed with Celiac about a week ago, and I start the gluten-free diet in 2 days (after a small intestine biopsy tomorrow).  I am wondering of any of the women out there have some favorite makeup products (especially lip products) that are gluten-free.

I know about red apple lipsticks, but I'm a college student, and I don't have $20+ to spend on one lipstick.  I know EOS lipbalms are gluten-free(hooray!), but I'd like something with some color in it :)

I'm using a slew of different drugstore brands for the rest of my makeup (covergirl, maybelline, NYX, etc.), but the only one I think I really need to change is my lip products, since it can be easily ingested (compared to foundation or powder).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

~GiGi

You can try Pacifica Perfume they have great lip products and also 100% pure also is good to look at