Rate this topic

... is the BEST darn thing I have put in my mouth since my celiac diagnosis! 

I was at Kroger in the Fort Worth, TX area today and decided to splurge on a gourmet looking gluten-free pizza to cook when I got home.  It is called Russos, and has the CSA logo on the back.  http://nypizzeria.com/retail.php is the website but you may have to email them to see where you can buy it.  But I HIGHLY recommend picking one of these up if you see them.     If I hadn't already picked apart the label before buying it, I would have dug it out of the trash to make sure it was actually gluten-free.  The meat one "mulberry" they call it, would be a decent meal for two people with a salad on the side.  And SO SO SO SO GOOD!  Don't look at the fat/nutrition facts, just eat it because we deserve pizza that doesn't take like crap... haha.

I agree Russo's  is  soooo good. I haven't  seen it  in  any  stores  in my area  yet... I  meet  Chef Russo  at  the  Food Expo East... I lucked  out  &  he  gave me  five  gluten-free pizzas  for  sampling my support  group.....Now  we  wait  for  Russo's  to  spread  their  wings!!!!