Kathyl067

Super Ill

Rate this topic

Has anyone out there been so sick you went to the emergency room ? I almost went last night . Seems like I'm all the sudden getting reactions to eating things I ate before and was ok with eating. (Gluten free ) like I Ayer some of this cheese a few days ago, I was fine then I ate some more and just three small slices and I became so ill I thought I was going to die. Bad stomach cramping gassy abdominal pain constipation cold sweats it was so awful then I took a lactaide didn't seem to work so I took another about an hour and half later . Still nothing, then I took a gasx nothing.... Finally ended up with the runs spent most of evening in bathroom, finally was so exhausted I went to sleep , but today I feel like my inside are burning and super sensitive. I feel like someone punched me in the back over and over, my urine is really orange.. Sorry to be so vivid and know that nobody here is a doctor but if anyone has ever experienced these symptoms or like I asked gone to hospital because they were so sick please tell me... Thanks in advanced !

Has anyone out there been so sick you went to the emergency room ? I almost went last night . Seems like I'm all the sudden getting reactions to eating things I ate before and was ok with eating. (Gluten free ) like I Ayer some of this cheese a few days ago, I was fine then I ate some more and just three small slices and I became so ill I thought I was going to die. Bad stomach cramping gassy abdominal pain constipation cold sweats it was so awful then I took a lactaide didn't seem to work so I took another about an hour and half later . Still nothing, then I took a gasx nothing.... Finally ended up with the runs spent most of evening in bathroom, finally was so exhausted I went to sleep , but today I feel like my inside are burning and super sensitive. I feel like someone punched me in the back over and over, my urine is really orange.. Sorry to be so vivid and know that nobody here is a doctor but if anyone has ever experienced these symptoms or like I asked gone to hospital because they were so sick please tell me... Thanks in advanced !

Sounds like the stomach virus my son and a few others just got over.