bellesorrisa

Downtown Atlanta, Ga

Rate this topic

I'm going to Atlanta on a business trip for 7 days this summer, yes, that's right, 7 days and that means 21 meals that I have to eat.  I don't know Atlanta that well and I'm staying in downtown Atlanta.  Do you know of any good gluten free restaurants near downtown? Maybe walking distance from the Peachtree Center Metro Station.

I'm also working with the hotel to see if they can accommodate me and provide a refrigerator and microwave for my use in case there's a grocery store nearby.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

We are BBQ people!  Fox Bros. is great and it's gluten free (unlike Slopes or Dreamland which is equivalent to a Denny's).  I have safely eaten there this past winter and will dine there again this summer (family in Georgia).  

Use "Find Me Gluten Free" to located gluten-free restaurants.  Make sure someone with celiac disease has written a review (makes me feel much better).  You'll be fine! As always, bring some gluten-free non-perishable foods with you when traveling. 

Have fun!  

Mellow Mushroom pizza! We ate there last summer as we passed through town and loved it. I don't know exactly where it is in relation to where you are staying, but it wasn't far from World of Coke. They have a disclaimer at the bottom of their menu, but do have a separate prep area, etc. We have eaten at another one and have had great luck.