Rate this topic

I haven't looked at the label recently as we don't use anything like that.  But I think it is considered gluten-free from past info.  It  is a Kraft so they will clearly label anything derived from gluten.

looking at the label right now:

water, soybean oil, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified cornstarch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate as a preservative, paprika, spice, dried garlic.

well, there's 3 of the big 8  (is it 8?  lolz) - now, cootiegirl, WHY on God's green earth, would you zoom in right on the poor helpless mustard flour??  especially when it is listed toward the end of the ingredient list, well beyond the soy, corn and eggs.......  :unsure:

it IS gluten free, btdubs.

well, there's 3 of the big 8  (is it 8?  lolz) - now, cootiegirl, WHY on God's green earth, would you zoom in right on the poor helpless mustard flour??  especially when it is listed toward the end of the ingredient list, well beyond the soy, corn and eggs.......  :unsure:

it IS gluten free, btdubs.

Because I don't have any issues with soy, corn, or eggs.  I don't use mayo very often - in fact I usually end up throwing out at least 3/4 of the jar because it expires while sitting in the fridge.  But I read where there can be cross-contamination issues with mustard seed powder (not sure if this is different than "mustard flour") and just wanted to see if anyone had ever had any issues with it.

Because I don't have any issues with soy, corn, or eggs.  I don't use mayo very often - in fact I usually end up throwing out at least 3/4 of the jar because it expires while sitting in the fridge.  But I read where there can be cross-contamination issues with mustard seed powder (not sure if this is different than "mustard flour") and just wanted to see if anyone had ever had any issues with it.

just trying to keep mustard flour out of the doghouse......... :)