Rate this topic

If you haven't tried the Evol product line, I definitely recommend them!  They are frozen products that taste great and are decent for you.  They make burritos, quesadillas, individual meals and their newest addition are skillet meals for two.  Target sells a lot of their products, and I've seen exclusive varieties that are only sold at Whole Foods.  I've had the Chicken Teriyaki, Lemongrass Chicken and Thai Style Chicken Curry.  Before I went dairy free, I had the Fire Grilled Steak, Bean and Cheddar Enchilada Bake and Chicken Enchilada Bake.  Everything I've eaten from them I've enjoyed!  Plus they are super convenient if you are visiting friends and family because you can just put the meals in the microwave and you're good to go  :)

Here is a list of their gluten free products:

http://evolfoods.com/gluten-free/

These were a lifesaver when I was on vacation.  The place, with a full kitchen, we were supposed to stay at got sold and closed.  We got a place with a microwave and fridge only.  The rest got pizza and I got one of these enchilada bowls and some chips.  Yummy!

I'll have to see if my local Target has them. I've always been paranoid about what if I end up in the hospital. These would be the perfect answer. They could also come in handy on those nights when I get a 10pm text asking me to work the next day. It's fine when I have plans ahead of time to work, but when I don't know I'll be working I don't usually have travelable food ready.

Are these products spicy?  I was tempted to try them but spicy does not agree with me.  It seems many of the gluten-free dinners/frozen products spice them up for taste and I do not like spicy.  I mean hot spicy....not spice spicy.  ;)

The chicken teriyaki is definitely not, and I'm a big fan of that one!  The lemongrass, I don't think so but it's been awhile since I've had that one.  The Thai style chicken curry definitely is.  I wanted to try the Thai one and I checked my local Target three times, but it was never in stock.  I finally found it when I went to visit family this past weekend and was so excited to try it.  It was a bit too spicy for me, so I won't be purchasing it again anytime soon.  

Are these products spicy?  I was tempted to try them but spicy does not agree with me.  It seems many of the gluten-free dinners/frozen products spice them up for taste and I do not like spicy.  I mean hot spicy....not spice spicy.  ;)