Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Rate this topic

Has anyone had luck with this? I'm pregnant so I want to be 100% doubly sure that it's okay. I'm sensitive to CC and also have a soy allergy. It says made in a gluten free facility and that it's soy free but I was hoping to get some input from anyone who has had it personally. I guess since it's something that's newly carried by my grocery store I'm cautious to just start chowing down on it quite yet as I try to be very careful!

As long as you don't have an issue with corn...it is great and most definitely gluten-free.  My family of celiacs has been using all shapes of this pasta for about three years :)

It's my staple pasta. I just ate some a few minutes ago for lunch. No gluten, no soy, non-GMO too. I also find it holds together better than most rice pastas. Reheats well too.

I have picked up their box noodle mixes, I think alfredo, and butter herb flavors, and they were pretty good.  Better than most corn pastas, which I usually don't like.