Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Rate this topic

Ok this is what I have been trying to tell my family! I have all these problems !! It is genetic you need to get tested! But to no avail! Then for some reason my sister in Ca. has contacted me! I said ohh you don't even want to know all my problems. Well yes she did! So I told her and low and behold, she is having problems her kids are having problems. I so worry about my family! Celiac !! I have the gene! So everyone in my family could have it! I tell them , but you know how dr's are! But I told my sister please get the full genetic Blood panel .. I was on instant messenger , thats what i thought of! I also told her "Do not change your diet" she said ok. But omg I wish I lived closer to my family! They are having so many problems. Im in Michigan they are in California :( .. I need to to text her the test she needs .. I don't know if there is a text version ?? of the panel you need?

I don't know of a text version but I just use my phone for basic testing. I don't have any apps or anything. Just send her the full panel. I hope she can get in to the doctor fairly quickly and have some answers soon. Is she going to have her children tested also?

She has adult children, She is going to talk with them.