This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Favorite Snacks

SteelerGal

SteelerGal Newbie

What are your favorite gluten free snacks?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

bartfull Rising Star

Boulder Canyon kettled cooked in 100% olive oil potato chips.

Blue Bunny All Natural vanilla ice cream.

I think that's about it. Other than those, I just eat meals.

Adalaide Mentor

Choboni, or sometimes if I have coupons or get a thing for a weird flavor I'll get Yoplait, but they aren't all natural so I'm not so into it. But I believe (could be wrong, always check)  that all Yoplait flavors are gluten free, which includes the Boston Creme, Red Velvet, and other cake and pie inspired flavors.

I also love to just keep fresh veggies around the house and snack on those with Brianna's ranch dressing. The ranch may undo some of the overall good I'm doing by having veggies as a snack, but it's just so good.  As spring and summer are rolling around, I'll be keeping more fresh fruits too. More than apples and winter things anyway. I'm very excited for it to be melon season again.

I don't buy into the needing gluten-free replacement foods thing. There are a lot of naturally gluten-free foods for us that won't break the bank. That said, I wouldn't be caught dead without Breton crackers in my house. Never know when I'll get a hankering for cheese and crackers, and nothing else tastes like a cracker like Breton does.

Nikki2777 Community Regular

Edy's fruit bars, chips and salsa and (when I'm feeling rich and fat), Glutino white yogurt covered pretzels.

Adalaide Mentor

Omg... ice cream bars? Forget it. Talenti makes gelato bars now. Dipped. In. Chocolate. Excuse me, I was just drooling on myself.

LauraTX Rising Star

I eat popcorn all the time.  I have a cheap air popper and I can make however much I want and control what goes in.  I eat a lot of bananas, lately I have been making fruit smoothies as a late night snack for the husband and I.  I am also a fan of the Snyders gluten-free pretzels.  They are one of the few direct replacement products I buy.  I buy the Van's oat bars for when I am out of the house and caught hungry.

Adalaide Mentor

My gluten eating husband likes Snyder's gluten-free pretzels as much as, or maybe more than, regular pretzels. They're so good no one would ever guess they were gluten free. When a really huge video game I was excited about was being released and I was doing the midnight release party 2 years ago I chocolate dipped 2 bags of them. They hold up really well to dipping. They also make flavored gluten-free ones now too.

I didn't think of this before, but for out of the house grab and go snacks I still love bars. Kind, Trio, Envirokids, doesn't matter really. Any of them will do, it just depends on what I'm in the mood for. If you have funny teeth though, remember to keep those pocket flossers if you do the seed bars.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

IrishHeart Veteran

I love all fruits and veggies.Never met one I did not like. True story!   I do indulge in a homemade blue cheese dip on occasion. 

I make awesome granola bars (I can give you the recipe if you want)

I like the Kind bars with pecans and cinnamon once and a while...very yummy.

I tried a Plentils snack when I was at the GFLIVING conference last weekend and it was good.

Open Original Shared Link

The hubs likes the Snyder's pretzels. He is gluten-free too but even my non-gluten-free friends like those--as well as Crunchmaster Sea salt crackers. 

I do not eat too many snacky things because I will get more chubby. LOL

but hey..... who doesn't like  sea salt and caramel GELATO??? :)

nvsmom Community Regular

Lara bars, nuts and chocolate chips or trail mix, pepperoni sticks, chai tea with coconut cream.... Mmmmm

I have one son who's favourite snack is any fruit, cucumbers, and Chex.  Another son loves coconut flour muffins, rice crackers, nuts, and chips. And my youngest will eat almost anything (bless him  LOL).

Archived