Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aramgard

Kinnikinick At Whole Foods

Guest aramgard

O.K. guys, yesterday I made a run to Whole Foods for pasta and they moved the whole blasted store around so I cornered an employee and asked about the pasta and gluten free bagels. She says to me "Oh, we now carry Kinnikinick baked goods in our freezer. So I got my pasta and some bagels. I was trying to make bagel chips so I could have some chex mix, gluten free. I have the rest of the ingredients but no bagel chips. So check your local Whole Foods they may just now carry Kinnikinick. Shirley

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Agreed. I also used to run polls regularly on this site and ~25% of diagnosed celiacs reported that they routinely cheated on their diet. I'm embarrassed to say that my own teenage daughter, who went gluten-free about a year ago (she's gluten...
    I would recommend using something to put a coating around the area to act as a barrier. Cortizone10 works, Gold Bond cream, hemorrhoid cream...ect. Put some on after you shower in the morning and when you go it will help prevent irritation...
    Yes, I have a background in medical labs so I understand chemistry and how to interpret research articles. The studies published on AN-PEP show stronger evidence than some prescription drugs (not celiac disease related) have. For instance,...