Rate this topic

I have been gluten-free for 6 years in all that time I have always used bare minerals but after having my daughter my skin has gone crazy and I need full coverage. I'm very interested in dermablend by vichy and also the dermablend brand (two different company's similar product).

Does anyone have any experience using either of these?

I emailed both company's and got a very confusing reply from dermablend but waiting to hear from Vichy.

I actually have problematic skin myself, so I know how frustrating it can be! I use Lancome teinte idole ultra right now (I have acne/folliculitis and oily skin-  medium to full coverage, lots of shades so very easy to find a match), matte and sets with a light powder. A great cheap full coverage cream foundation is the concealers from coastal scents. They have AMAZING coverage if you blend them out with a damp sponge. I find concealers can make great foundations when used sparingly since they are highly pigmented. You just have to blend blend blend!