C-Girl

Thank You Everyone, Esp. Irishheart

Rate this topic

After a month of miscommunication between the GI's nurse and my insurance company, I finally have the results from my colonoscopy and it's microscopic/lymphocytic colitis that's behind my never ceasing D. I've started the Entocort and am already seeing improvement - I had a gluten-free chocolate cookie to celebrate :D

Thank you everyone who helped convince me to keep going, especially IrishHeart in particular who gave me the no-nonsense encouragement to get it figured out.

I hope this is the answer - I've heard that the symptoms can just come back after stopping the meds, but I will remain hopeful. I have two months to try it out - I might actually be able to enjoy my upcoming beach vacation.

Thank you again - I <3 you all. Fingers crossed!

Well, pass me a cookie and give me a big hug! whoohoooo!

Since my friend Sherry also suffered from  microscopic/lymphocytic colitis in addition to celiac, I knew it had to be something like this 

because you were being so careful and it's not always "about the gluten". D does not happen without cause.

It just made no sense to me.......and I am so, so happy that you got an answer and a resolution!!

Hang in there and enjoy your vacation!!! xxoo IH

send me a postcard ^_^ 

After a month of miscommunication between the GI's nurse and my insurance company, I finally have the results from my colonoscopy and it's microscopic/lymphocytic colitis that's behind my never ceasing D. I've started the Entocort and am already seeing improvement - I had a gluten-free chocolate cookie to celebrate :D

Thank you everyone who helped convince me to keep going, especially IrishHeart in particular who gave me the no-nonsense encouragement to get it figured out.

I hope this is the answer - I've heard that the symptoms can just come back after stopping the meds, but I will remain hopeful. I have two months to try it out - I might actually be able to enjoy my upcoming beach vacation.

Thank you again - I <3 you all. Fingers crossed!

I'm so happy that you have an answer...here's to you continuing to feel better!