user001

Tapaz Hummus And Lentil Crackers Review

Rate this topic

I needed something in a package to go that didn't need to be refrigerated till opened, so I picked this up at stop & shop. Certified gluten free.

The lentil crackers were super tasty, but there wasn't nearly enough of them. 

Hummus was roasted red pepper, tasty but too sweet. Agave was on the ingredients list. Why?

Is Sabra hummus safe to eat?

Sabra is fine.  I love it - the only danger from it is higher calories than most hummus, and 'richer', so if you have difficulty with chickpeas, as I do - a little goes a long way, If you know what I mean.

I find the Tapaz 'kits' handy but I don't love the hummus, feels too oily for me and there's never enough crackers.  I like the single serve Sabras and pack my own crackers.  Except they do need refrigeration, or an ice pack.

The crackers were a joke! I got some glutino bagel chips and the bf took me to the farmers market and we got some amazing olives. I threw some in the nutritional bullet with some cannelini beans. White bean dip! I like it as much or more than hummus. I need to check, but the white beans might be more nutritious than chickpeas.