kcs

All Food Seems To Make Me Sick.

Rate this topic

Can someone help? I can shop but eating is far more exhausting than work. I can drink liquids but my body hates food. I have tried tricking it with nutri ska

Are you talking about Nutrisca Dog food?

What foods are your trying to eat? Maybe that would help us to help you with some suggestions.

Make sure your digestion, gallbladder are working good.  Hang in there if you are new.  It is quite possible that you are just facing withdrawal or some body changes.

Coming from a Supersensitive View, not all should have to do this:

I have a lot of problems with food intolerances. I eat other foods (than I ever ate before) and that seems to work.  Go to the store find things you have never eaten.  Also recheck your shake to be sure it doesn't have any ingredients difficult for your body.  Make absolute sure you are not getting gluten in any food and in cross contamination.    Meats I now use lamb, yak, bison, elk, and duck.  Vegetables I eat watercress, jicama, radishes, spinach, and collard greens.  Try to keep as much nourishing food in your diet as you can.

Dee

Also recheck your shake to be sure it doesn't have any ingredients difficult for your body.  

Dee

Nutrishake! That makes more sense! Thanks, Dee. I couldn't figure that out for some reason. Lol

Make sure your digestion, gallbladder are working good. Hang in there if you are new. It is quite possible that you are just facing withdrawal or some body changes.

Coming from a Supersensitive View, not all should have to do this:

I have a lot of problems with food intolerances. I eat other foods (than I ever ate before) and that seems to work. Go to the store find things you have never eaten. Also recheck your shake to be sure it doesn't have any ingredients difficult for your body. Make absolute sure you are not getting gluten in any food and in cross contamination. Meats I now use lamb, yak, bison, elk, and duck. Vegetables I eat watercress, jicama, radishes, spinach, and collard greens. Try to keep as much nourishing food in your diet as you can.

Dee

I think we need to find out what he has been tested for. Don't need to scare him with " super sensitive" stuff already! Have they checked the obvious - thyroid, Celiac, colonoscopy & endoscopy, gall bladder, anemia, etc.? After he is diagnosed as a Celiac, then he can decide if he is super sensitive or not. :)