Rate this topic

Recently I slept wrong and wound up with a nasty pain in my neck. With the past years of my life being so miserable due to as I now refer to the G word, I want nothing to do with it. This brings me to a few questions. One does Tiger balm contain gluten, I've tried to look it up but unsuccessful on findings. Two, does anyone know of a pain salve that is free of gluten?

Thanks

Edited due to phone typing.

Recently I slept wrong and wound up with a nasty pain in my neck. With the past years of my life being so miserable due to as I now refer to the G word, I want nothing to do with it. This brings me to a few questions. One does Tiger balm contain gluten, I've tried to look it up but unsuccessful on findings. Two, does anyone know of a pain salve that is free of gluten?

Thanks

Edited due to phone typing.

They have the ingredients on line.  The one I looked at didn't have any gluten.

I  have  used Tiger Balm  in  the  past  , I believe  it to be gluten-free... I  do  find  better  relief  from  other  products..  TB  did little  for my  pain....