Rate this topic

Would love to try them as I've been looking for gluten-free veggie burgers and sausages for a while now. They look nice but I've not seen them in any mainstrream UK supermarkets as yet :(

Those look really good.  I was a huge fan of the Chilis black bean burger in my pre-Celiac days.  If I see some I will definitely pick them up.

I tried them and I like them really well. They have a very pleasant nutty flavor to them and they're a nice hearty patty without the usual soy.

I think that I'll get them for when I want a treat, since they are a bit pricey. Today I got my kids Subway and when I got home I cooked up a couple of those patties and served them on Udi's buns for myself. Very nice!  :)

I  have two ways of viewing Amy's products. One as a vegan pre diag, I loooooved my Amy's products that was vegan. Can't say I ever had anything by them that I didn't enjoy. Pre diagnosis, I won't touch anything by Amy's, as it is made in a shared facility.  I know they do there best to try and make things safe, but from reasearch I have done online, I myself am a bit leery of using their products in fear of  CC.  When I want a veggie patty now I use a food processor and make my own, or visit a local  gluten free cafe that has lots of vegan options as well.  Going back to home made ones, there is a  ton of online  gluten free reciepes for  veggie patties.

Anybody tried these? How do you like them? :)

http://www.amys.com/products/product-detail/veggie-burgers/000373