Lorna Dune Cakes

Gluten Free Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash

Rate this topic

Hello all you fellow Celiacs, I have had Celiac disease for 25 yeas and suffer with not only food but for me it's what goes on my skin & hair. I just wanted to let you all know about a couple of products that Costco sells that are Gluten Free.

1. Kirkland Moisture shampoo (sulfate free, 100% vegan, paraben free & gluten free

2. Kirkland Conditioner " " " " "

And the best thing I discovered is the Kirkland Body Wash natural Citrus (unbelievably awesome)

All I can say is ThANK YOU COSTCO!!!!!

Also check out their Gluten free list online of all the gluten free products they carry. It's now my one stop shopping.

I hope this helps others with Celiac disease, I have been using these products for the last 2 years with no problems. So if you like all the Costco's Gluten Free products, don't forget to ask for a Manager and thank them for carrying Gluten Free. I hope they never stop carrying these products, all of you can help me let them know how much we thank them. PS the new Gluten Free Bread 2 loafs in package is the best bread I've eaten in 25 years. The first time I made a sandwich without it falling apart in my hands while eating it.

Good luck and thank you for all the great information you put out!!

Not to sound pessimistic, but your first post here on the forum is to advertise products? Thanks for the Costco commercial.

Really!!!! Does it really matter what store I find the products at? I thought this forum was to help each other find Gluten Free products. Like I said above I have had Celiac Disease for 25 years and I consider myself pretty much a professional at finding Gluten Free products, that taste good and that you can use on your body. End of story!!!!!

Not to sound pessimistic, but your first post here on the forum is to advertise products? Thanks for the Costco commercial.

I don't think she is a spammer. Costco doesn't play those social media advertising games.

Welcome Lorna D! I really had never considered Costco shampoo, etc. I really should look at those things more closely. I get dazzled by the big TVs & cool party serving things and the cheap ski gloves! Lol

I apologize for offending you.  Some stores like to use forums to do their advertising, sending in fake forum members to push their products.  Usually a one stop, one post person that claims to have whatever disease the forum relates to and then stating how awesome their products are. It wouldn't be the first time people see it and it won't be the last.

I love Costco too! Have been using their shampoo and conditioner that you mentioned for years. Have not tried the body wash though. Each store is slightly different. Mine is old and small. More gluten-free products are often at the larger, newer stores.