Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlessedMommy

Any gluten-free/df Smoothies At Fast Food Places?

I know most are gluten-free but not sure if any are dairy free. I think places like Smoothie King can make them df. Not sure if that is in many places.

TCBY makes some with sorbet, maybe check those?

WHole Foods makes smoothies and some are just fruits blended up. Or fruits and kale ( that's the one my son likes ). It's a gross color. Lol

Edit: http://www.dairyqueen.com/Documents/OJ%20Nutrition%202013%20US_October.pdf. The light ones seem to be gluten-free & df

And a smoothie would be very unlikely to get CC'ed, correct?

I suppose it depends on the place. Like Smoothie King - most are gluten-free. WFs would probably use a clean blender if you mentioned. I think I might try Orange Julius because none of them seem to have gluten. Some have dairy - but usually dairy free people can take an accidental drop or two of cc.

All of McDonald's ones are gluten free, so that seems like a safe bet. I live in a rural area, so I don't have a lot of restaurant choices. I will have to look up some of those other restaurants and become familiar with them though for when we travel.

Whole Foods is a good 2 hour drive away. 

All of McDonald's ones are gluten free, so that seems like a safe bet. I live in a rural area, so I don't have a lot of restaurant choices. I will have to look up some of those other restaurants and become familiar with them though for when we travel.

Whole Foods is a good 2 hour drive away.

But those have milk.... Sound good for me. I do milk! :)

They have milk, but from my reading it sounds like they will make them without yogurt on request. :)

And I don't have an severe milk allergy, I'm just dairy free, because it seems to bother my sinuses, so if it gets slightly CC'ed with dairy, it's no biggie.