Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icelandgirl

Feel Like It's Always Something...so Frustrated!

The longest it has lasted for me was about two months.  I know that isn't what you want to hear.  I had a terrible time in that general area for a while.  I actually thought that my boyfriend was cheating on me.  Now I take hydroxyzine every night along with a benedryl and I haven't had problems hardly at all since I started that.  I can't say I haven't had some irritation but it hasn't been bad.

I am feeling a bit better this week, I would hope it is turning around since it's been two weeks.  Thank you for asking.  I feel like a walking symptom too.

I really hope you get to feeling better.

The longest it has lasted for me was about two months.  I know that isn't what you want to hear.  I had a terrible time in that general area for a while.  I actually thought that my boyfriend was cheating on me.  Now I take hydroxyzine every night along with a benedryl and I haven't had problems hardly at all since I started that.  I can't say I haven't had some irritation but it hasn't been bad.

I am feeling a bit better this week, I would hope it is turning around since it's been two weeks.  Thank you for asking.  I feel like a walking symptom too.

I really hope you get to feeling better.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. It helped me to feel less alone. If you ever need someone to listen...I will be here.