Rate this topic

For me, I cannot get over the fact that they have gluten on the outside.  If I don't have access to a gluten-free toaster, I will just microwave my bread.  Not ideal, but I can deal with it.

We  have used these  bags for years &  never  had cc... We  do wash them...  the best  bags  are the  gold  or black  ones..  The  bags  have different  amounts  of  how  many times they  safely  can be  used.... I buy  ones  that  have  100 to 300  uses   so  they last  a good  while...There  are  some  that  are  cheap   5  bucks  for2  but they are only good for  ten uses....

We  have used these  bags for years &  never  had cc... We  do wash them...  the best  bags  are the  gold  or black  ones..  The  bags  have different  amounts  of  how  many times they  safely  can be  used.... I buy  ones  that  have  100 to 300  uses   so  they last  a good  while...There  are  some  that  are  cheap   5  bucks  for2  but they are only good for  ten uses....

What brand are you using?  I looked on Amazon and couldn't find anything with the number of uses that you have.

What are these?  You use them in a regular (gluten) toaster?

Yes.  I usually get the cheaper ones because I rarely toast my bread.  Not a big fan of toast in the morning and I use Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain and its good not toasted.  I like to keep one in my kitchen box or suitcase when I travel just in case.  I have seen some that are kind of short - didn't cover a whole piece of bread in the picture.  They were developed many years ago so college kids could re-heat pizza and make grilled cheese in a toaster (back in the stone age,  before microwaves).

http://www.amazon.com/Set-NoStick-Toast-Toaster-Bags/dp/B0012XGM92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406647383&sr=8-1&keywords=toastit

What are these?  You use them in a regular (gluten) toaster?

I'd like to get some for when we travel.  For example, we went to the Ritz brunch and it would have been awesome to be able to toast something for my kid.  I would only need them once every six months so I don't need quantity, but disposable seems so much more appealing.

I saw on Ebay/UK that they sell the disposable ones, but nobody will ship to the States.

I got  my  last  ones  on the A Store... www.toastabags.com    it's  been  a few  months  as  I  buy  extras....300 uses two bags.

100 uses   two bags for $7.99  from Planit Products LLC. Georgia....I  actually  got  these  at  a  Boscov's.....