Rate this topic

This has probably been covered, but does anybody tried any particular vitamins or supplements? I use digestive enzymes and ginger for the bloating. Wondering if there was anything that would speed up intestinal healing? Thanks!

This has probably been covered, but does anybody tried any particular vitamins or supplements? I use digestive enzymes and ginger for the bloating. Wondering if there was anything that would speed up intestinal healing? Thanks!

I am with you. I am trying to heal my stomach - three years post diagnosis. I have tried glutamine but I think it makes me a bit grouchy. Now I am trying to up my fish oil, alkalizing my diet and water, and taking silymarin, marshmallow root, and slippery elm. I have also started adding aloe vera  juice to my juices (there is a big difference in taste from one brand to the next). I also try to fast one day a week and postpone breakfast to noon just to give my stomach some extra down time to heal up. I am thinking I need to add more avocado to my diet to get the soothing oils into my gut. I know it is a lot but I thought I would give you many ideas.