Rate this topic

I bought some talenti gelato bars (sea salt caramel). The box states gluten free however I noticed they also offer gluten containing flavors. I sent the company an email asking how they prevent cc during production but I have not heard back. Has anyone had issues with this brand?

We had gelato.  The woman at the store eats gluten-free so that was nice.  She said to stay away from any "cookie" flavored ones but for the most part they were ok.  I had a lemon and raspberry mix.  I REALLY wanted the Chocolate Peanut butter but she said that was not gluten-free :  

In all seriousness - we had a post and the company was taking really good measures to be gluten-free. I saw that and my brain has no space for extra stuff, so all it contains is "Talenti labelled gluten-free - Yeah". I guess you could google on here and see if you found it?

All their gluten-free items are labeled as such, and many people here are huge fans of them, especially the bars.  I haven't heard anything contrary to them being safe.  And all their stuff is darn tasty if I may add so myself.  

bumping this thread - i noticed Talenti has been taking "gluten free" off of their gelatos recently. Some of the ones in the store by me are still marked and some of them aren't. Their website is still listing gluten free flavors, but when I picked up the peanut butter cup one (previously marked gluten-free, still listed gluten-free on the website) the other day, it no longer said gluten free. Anyone else see this yet?

I'm thinking of tweeting at them about it.