This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Are You Happy?

GF Lover

GottaSki Mentor

I thought you were coming to gluten-free colonize Colorado with me? :(

when we lived in the Sacramento area, they were talking about splitting off from the US.

Yep the split in two thing failed...back then our economy was very strong and was something like 8th biggest economy when compared with other countries....that was before our state went broke ;)

I could live at elevation in Colorado : )

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GFinDC Veteran

Ahh, I'm planning a big move to Ohio to be near my relatives.  The wonderful gluten-free island kingdom doesn't seem to have materialized yet, so Ohio it is.  I don't know about Kansas tho Crayon.  It's kinda close to the Yosemite super-volcano area for my taste.  Deep fried celiacs anyone?  Plus they have those big-foot things in Colorado I think.  Of course Ohio is sorta close to the big East coast quake they say is overdue too.  Dang, where is that island kingdom?

And yes, Crayon,  I notice them!  Wink Wink! :)

LauraTX Rising Star

You know what makes me happy?  They finally aren't playing that "Happy" song to death on the radio anymore.  Yay!

Adalaide Mentor

You know what makes me happy?  They finally aren't playing that "Happy" song to death on the radio anymore.  Yay!

Nothing like an overplayed song that gets stuck in your head to turn you into a crazy person with a bad attitude in a snap. :lol: :lol:

LauraTX Rising Star

Nothing like an overplayed song that gets stuck in your head to turn you into a crazy person with a bad attitude in a snap. :lol: :lol:

Open Original Shared Link

That is what that makes me think of.. haha!  (Has a few curse words so NSFW and kids)

GottaSki Mentor

Ahh, I'm planning a big move to Ohio to be near my relatives.  The wonderful gluten-free island kingdom doesn't seem to have materialized yet, so Ohio it is.  I don't know about Kansas tho Crayon.  It's kinda close to the Yosemite super-volcano area for my taste.  Deep fried celiacs anyone?  Plus they have those big-foot things in Colorado I think.  Of course Ohio is sorta close to the big East coast quake they say is overdue too.  Dang, where is that island kingdom?

Ohio! Daughter and her family just moved there for many good reasons. They are near Canfield...which means I'll be visiting the buckeye state often :)

GF Lover Rising Star

We can have a gluten-free party in Ohio....Woot  :D

Colleen

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

IrishHeart Veteran

When my friend was visiting, we were both reading and enjoying the sunshine. That song came on the radio.

When it was over, my very calm and usually very upbeat pal said "oh thank gawwwdd....I f--ing hate that song!". 

We both burst out laughing at the thought that she was actually irritated by someone singing about being happy.

Hubs hates it too. 

I don't get it. I like it-- and turn I it up loudly when I am alone in the car--and sing at the top of my lungs. 

And anytime anyone else sees me moving and shaking in the car at a red light, they smile and start waving at me. (either that or they think

I am having a seizure of some sort) 

One time, driving to Florida, somewhere in the middle of Georgia, i was dancing in my seat to some energetic song and  gesticulating like mad

doing the "swim"...pointing my arms all over the place, ...

and this car load of women (looked like a mom and her 4 girls) pulled up along side us and they started doing the same thing I was doing...it was hilarious!

That amused us all for about 10 miles until they had to take an exit. 

The hubs just shakes his head at me. What can I say? As Colleen says. I'm happy happy. 

Beats the shyte out of being miserable miserable. ^_^

kareng Grand Master

Ohio! Daughter and her family just moved there for many good reasons. They are near Canfield...which means I'll be visiting the buckeye state often :)

We can have a gluten-free party in Ohio....Woot  :D

Colleen

I have relatives in Ohio, too!  

IrishHeart Veteran

I have relatives in Ohio, too!  

the only person in Ohio I  know is Colleen. She's like my sister....So, can I  come?

IrishHeart Veteran

419599_10151225457925373_950346001_n.webp

GF Lover Rising Star

ALL my Celiac Sistahs are welcome in the Promised Land.... :D  :D Oh....and our GeeeFfff Brotha.... :lol:  :lol:

Happy Happy.

GottaSki Mentor

Daughters house is big and the kitchen is completely gluten-free....and she has horses for us to ride :)

GF Lover Rising Star

:o Horses  :D I love horses.  Of course I won't be able to walk right for a week but worth it  :D

GFinDC Veteran

Sounds like Ohio is going to get crowded!  :)  Visitors are welcome or maybe a meet-up somewhere.  I don't think there really is a Canfield in Ohio though.  Sounds like somewhere we toss our empty beers cans on Friday night.  Er, well, that's about anywhere we happen to be driving by tho.  Ever try to hit a road sign with a beer bottle?  That can fill up a Friday or Saturday night drive with fun.  We have some hills and a little crick with minnows and snapping turtles to play with.  And the coyotes and boars and bears are moving in too they say.

I wonder where Oscar is?  He always seems so happy and cheerful.  I thot sure he would weigh in on this thread and let us know how happy it makes him.

BlessedMommy Rising Star

I'm right above Ohio--in the beautiful state of Michigan. :)

GottaSki Mentor

New horse added to the Ohio Family yesterday...a beautiful, handsome guy named "Seattle" -- funny cuz several of us are looking at the Seattle area for possible relocation down the road and batta bing now we have a family member named Seattle ;)

I've got a crappy throwing arm...I'll be DD.

GFinDC Veteran

No prob with a DD Leesur.  A DD might actually help the aim! :)  The beer throwing was 40 years ago, they might have come up with some more interesting things to do by now.

If you all aren't sure you are happy, you get happy by traveling to zombo.com.  There you can do anything.

After you take your vitamin D that is.

IrishHeart Veteran

:o Horses  :D I love horses.  Of course I won't be able to walk right for a week but worth it  :D

only a week? I may be saddle sore for a month...but I'm game!  ^_^ yeehaw

IrishHeart Veteran

If you all aren't sure you are happy, you get happy by traveling to zombo.com.  There you can do anything.

"The infinite is possible at zombo.com!"

That. was. inspiring, Gee Eff. :D

GottaSki Mentor
IrishHeart Veteran

I love this version!! :)

I love this one too

GottaSki Mentor

I love this one too

:)
IrishHeart Veteran

:)

see! those made you happy  :)

GottaSki Mentor

see! those made you happy  :)

Yes indeedy...this is the happy thread after all. Great idea Colleen!

Archived