Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Rate this topic

HI, I am new at this site. I decided to do a self diagnose myself, as I was having many many issues and talked with several people that suggested going gluten-free and see if I still had issues (headaches, joint pains, stomach issues, rash ~ to name a few). Anyways, it has been 2 months and with the occasional cross contamination problems, all seems to be going good.

I do have a question ~ I have NOT mastered the eating out 100% and would LOVE to be able to stop and grab a cup of coffee. I used to go to 7-11 or WaWa ... but I've been to nervous to. Where would anyone recommend me grabbing a quick cup?

Thanks, Maddy.

Welcome to the forum, Maddy!

Just grabbing the plain coffee anywhere is going to be fine as far as gluten issues go.  The flavored coffees and such could maybe potentially have some no-no ingredients in there, so definitely check with the store to see if they have an ingredients list, or write corporate.  Anything blended like fancy drinks at starbucks have some CC potential.  But when it comes to just the plain brewed coffee, have at it!