BlessedMommy

Gluten Free Is Good For Cats Too!

Rate this topic

After trying a few different cat foods, I finally settled on Purina Beyond grain free food for our cat. http://www.chewy.com/cat/purina-beyond-grain-free-ocean/dp/106840?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=f&utm_content=none&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKEAjwsdafBRC2rYuDuYXk2TESJACsUN_u-2kPe_kMB7nCxS7xxEJyruUP4K3VZQ8ZbM9n2LJhixoCDWfw_wcB

Our cat just adopted us a few months ago.

Our cat loves the flavor of the food! And apparently it's doing him good because MIL stopped by and commented on how healthy he looked and how good his coat of fur looks. She asked me what I was using and is now considering feeding her cat G.F. food too.

Our dog is allergic to corn so a lot of the gluten-free products (aka table scraps) are not working for her LOL.  She has been on grain free food since she was a puppy because of her allergies.  

Our little Constatine, actually eats  Core wellness's gluten free kitty food or Blue Buffalo's gluten free foods.  Which is cute because he actually likes it better than what his foster had him on. He recently had an exam last saturday, and the dr. was  super impressed at his stats. They remarked to have been a stray before he is super healthy. When I remarked we had him on a gluten free food,  the Dr was shocked in a good way. I left the vets office with him feeling like a great pet parent. 

I know a lot of people hate those two words together, but he is  my son as I can't have kiddos, and so far he has proven to be quite the little man. 

After trying a few different cat foods, I finally settled on Purina Beyond grain free food for our cat. http://www.chewy.com/cat/purina-beyond-grain-free-ocean/dp/106840?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=f&utm_content=none&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKEAjwsdafBRC2rYuDuYXk2TESJACsUN_u-2kPe_kMB7nCxS7xxEJyruUP4K3VZQ8ZbM9n2LJhixoCDWfw_wcB

Our cat just adopted us a few months ago.

Our cat loves the flavor of the food! And apparently it's doing him good because MIL stopped by and commented on how healthy he looked and how good his coat of fur looks. She asked me what I was using and is now considering feeding her cat G.F. food too.