Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveW

Celiac And Crohns

Guest jhmom

Gretchen,

Thank you for your well wishes and prayers, I do appreicate them more than you know. You will also be in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you find some answers and begin to feel better! :D

I wonder if my doc was checking the tests in my blood that you mentioned, they took 3 viles. I thought he was only checking my B-12, etc but I don't think they need 3 viles for that :blink:

BTW, CONGRATS on your wedding, I hope you are feeling great on your happy day!

Join eNewsletter

Guest ajlauer

Hi everybody! It's been awhile since I've been here. My Dad found out he had some clogged arteries, and had to have a quadruple bypass! I have a question, and am feeling too awful to search the 3 pages of threads that mention "Crohns disease". I had my GI appt today. Doc is suspecting crohns or colitis. I asked nicely and batted my eyelashes, so he wrote me a labslip to check for celiac disease too! THANK GOODNESS!!! Does anyone know of a cool crohns disease message board, with people as helpful as you all?? I would think crohns.com or even crohnsdisease.com would have some info, but they were just portals that led you to other things. :angry: Anybody have a suggestion for a good crohns message board?

I guess I have a second question. Ironically, I met my husband via a girl with crohns disease. She was my age and seemed to live at the hospital I was working at. She was there for 2-3 weeks at a time, at least once every 2 months - because of crohns disease. Is it really that bad? She did street drugs and took really crappy care of herself, so I'm hoping that's more the reason she was there. At this point in my life, a week or two in the hospital would be a welcomed vacation - but not every other month!!!! If I do have crohns, what can I expect? As far as like, medications, diet, feeling better, hospitalizations, etc..etc...

Thanks everybody!! *hugs and kisses*

Join eNewsletter

This is a site in uk but loads of info-hope it helps

www.crohnszone.co.uk

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter