Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaSki

To My Canadian Pals

Hey Guys...

Just wanted to let you know my heart goes out to all my Candian friends this evening.

Was very sad to hear your news today :(

With hugs, Lisa

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks girls.

It's a shame how just a couple of crazies can make such a mess of things. I don't understand how those nut jobs could think murder is a good idea... Its beyond me.  :(

Nicole 

"Acceptance is the key to happiness."

ITP - 1993

Celiac - June, 2012

Hypothyroid - August, 2012

CANADIAN

Thank you all.....It was, and continues to be, simply unprecedented -- Ottawa's downtown core has been in lockdown.....bridges to Quebec have been closed, cops sweeping, going door to door.....How innocent we all have been, here in this big, beautiful, peaceful country. No armed security at the doors of our House of Parliament -- we Canucks have always been so proud of this. So happily, naively proud. Tragically, tragically, it was only a matter of time -- yesterday was the day of Canada's loss of innocence...

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Well said Mommida!

Emily...we understand this very well. The changes in the US post 9/11 have been hard to tolerate.

Yearning for a safer time never ends dispite becoming used to enhanced security protocols.

We love Canada in this family -- very much look forward to visiting more than BC one day.

Stay strong Canada!

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MBud
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):