Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandiwine

Jif Natural Peanut Butter

I'm sure this has been covered at some point. JIF's natural peanut butter, has any one had issues with it? I just baked with it and with in 15-20 mins after my stomach is cramping so bad! I don't know what else it could be. I usually get Skippy but JIF came in a bigger jar. I was trying to save money. I should know better, it doesn't say gluten free on the jar but also doesn't list any alarming ingredients. 

Vegetarian, Gluten Free since 03/2013, allergic to Cinnamon

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Nope, Jif natural peanut butter is fine. I love the little to go cups of it.... Nut butter machines can really only make nut butter, no reason why gluten would be on a PB machine.

I noticed that you have multiple food sensitivities, have you ruled out a possible peanut issue?

~Ruth

Gluten free since 2/14/2010 after suffering a rare and serious complication from my gluten challenge

Join eNewsletter

No I haven't ruled it out, I don't wanna rule it out. I may actually have a full on tantrum if I have to! lol I am starting to lean that way though.  :unsure: It's getting to the point I feel like EVERYTHING is giving me stomach problems!

Join eNewsletter

I think I am going to have to try an elimination diet. I start thinking about it and it could be the eggs, I can't eat eggs by themselves and up until now have been able to eat them in baked goods. Or I may be the vanilla. 

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter