Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlessedMommy

Kinnikinnick Pie Crusts

I picked up some today and they were great! So nice to have a premade option for those busy times. I made a blueberry pie with one today and I'm thinking that I'll make some pumpkin pies or savory pot pies with them next.

~Ruth

Gluten free since 2/14/2010 after suffering a rare and serious complication from my gluten challenge

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks, good to know.  I'm planning a gluten-free graham cracker crust for my pumpkin pie, but maybe I'll try the Kinnikinnik crusts instead.  Or maybe in addition.  Hmmm.  

Self diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten free since 12/09.

Diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 15 years ago. Fibro symptoms have improved but not gone away with gluten free living.

Osteoarthritis, mostly in hands and neck and lumbar spine. Not sure if going gluten-free has helped that problem, but it certainly can't hurt. (Am very grateful that so far no sign of the RA that is devastating my mother lately.)

Considering a dairy free trial. Considering.

Join eNewsletter

I have not noticed an aftertaste with the Pillsbury ones. I have used them for sweet and savory pies and for turn-overs. My taste buds may not be as sensitive as some. I have been gluten-free for almost 7 years, so I really don't remember what some things taste like. 

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter