Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zebra007

Clinique Foundation?

I am realizing its actually quite tricky finding information on some cosmetics, does somebody know much about Clinique foundation?

I am worried about the two bottles of Clinique makeup I have, I may have to toss those, one is called Clinique even better foundation and the other is Clinique perfectly real foundation.

If someone sees this and knows please let me know as I don't really want the expense of having to replace these...

I am recovering from being gluttoned by my lipstick, I cannot believe how ill I have been feeling and not knowing what was causing it Doah!!!

Diagnosed Ulcerative Colitis Feb 2014 (in remission)

Diagnosed Lichen Schlerosus May 2014

Diagnosed GERD Aug 2014  

Gluten free from Sept 2014

Dairy free from Dec 2014

Sulfite free from Sept 2015

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, I meant to add their "Dramatically different moisturizing lotion" too, its a new recipe I believe, for extra dry skin.

Diagnosed GERD Aug 2014  

Dairy free from Dec 2014

Join eNewsletter

i just contacted Clinique recently and they wrote the following:

Thank you for your interest in Clinique. We apologize for the delay in our response.

For the benefit of our gluten-sensitive consumers who may have cross-sensitivities, Clinique takes the extra precaution of including soy, corn and rice in our research in addition to wheat, oat, barley and rye derivatives.

In addressing your concern about gluten, we would like to explain that a vast number of raw materials from many different suppliers and sources are used in the manufacture of Estee Lauder Companies' products.  It is therefore not possible for us to fully guarantee that our products are completely free of ingredients that may elicit an allergic response in highly sensitive individuals who react to gluten.  For example, it is possible that small amounts of a wheat sourced ingredient may remain on shared manufacturing equipment even after a thorough cleaning.  We therefore recommend that you discuss this with your physician, because consumer safety is of utmost concern to us.

Provided  below are the results of your inquiry:
Superbalanced Makeup - Contains ingredients derived from Soy

Perfectly Real Makeup - Contains ingredients derived from Soy

Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm - Contains Rice and Soy

I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your question, and sincerely hope I was able to be of assistance. You are valued as our consumer and I hope you will continue to use and enjoy our products with confidence and satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Gloria C
Consumer Response Representative

Clinique is usually pretty helpful if you call or write them.  

Join eNewsletter

Thank you for that much appreciated!

Diagnosed GERD Aug 2014  

Dairy free from Dec 2014

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter

• Popular Now

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17-m):