Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

LaVonRettig

I Think I Have Dh, Anyone Know Of Any Good Doctors In Long Island, Ny?

Rate this topic

Hey, 

I have had this rash on the fingers of my right hand for about a year now. When I first got it, it showed up a bit on my toes as well, but having it on my fingers is much more common. I've been to many doctors and no one could figure out what it is. I've done a lot of my own research and put myself on a million diets. With trial and error, a lot of error, I've come to the conclusion that a gluten free diet is the key!  My rash subsided for a few months until I accidentally consumed something I shouldn't have. Anyway, 80% of the time I have it sort of under control but recently i used a lotion on my feet that contained wheat & oats. (Dummy me, I didn't even think of lotions) Now, my toes are so riddled with blisters that putting on socks & shoes is out of the question. I have never felt a painful itch of this extreme with my fingers and now I want to know once and for all, what's going on with me. So, is there anyone out there who knows of a good doctor that can officially diagnose me on or near Long Island? Any help or info is much appreciated!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):