Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiana

Housework - Yuck!

A good friend of mine from this site and I are always ping  ponging back and forth from the doctors, meanwhile soldiering on… I'm sure we're not the only ones!

What is suffering  in my case  is the house.  I try to be there for my children, the family, the school and a few voluntary things that I do but the house is always a mess.  In the olden days I never felt like doing the housework but then I had the energy to, so when I finally got down to it I achieved a lot.   Now I look at it and decide as I'm feeling a bit off I will give it a miss, do the minimum. 

Has anyone else found themselves in this position and found a way out of it?  Any favourite short cuts anyone?  Any great systems?  Please inspire me!

Diagnosed by blood test and endoscopy Spring 2013

Adopted a gluten-free diet in May 2013

BRITISH

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Enlist the kids. There are some things they can certainly do. 5 yr old and up can be very good at floor cleaning. The key is a squirt bottle. Give them a rag, squirt bottle of cleaner and a drying towel. They will sit on the floor and clean away! Small ones are good for a good baseboard dusting. Let them fold towels- just don't be too picky. They can clean the dog bowls. Etc

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter