Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stacy0w

Watery Diarrhea After 3 Mos Gltuen Free

Diagnosed in December and gluten free. Last week I was nauseous and my insides felt like they were burning. Then a few days of feeling great. Today watery diarrhea several times in the past two hours. I've not eaten anywhere but here and checked everything. I actually had leftovers today so if it was gluten why was I fine yesterday? I'm so stinking frustrated. Backsliding normal?

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You could have gotten a bit of gluten or you could have a virus. Things can be up and down for some until we heal and it isn't always gluten. Some may have other intolerances, dairy being one of the most common. Sometimes we just eat something that is still to hard for our compromised systems to digest yet. A food and symptom diary can be helpful for some at first. 

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter