Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heliosue

French Meadow Gluten-Free Bread

French Meadow(s) makes the gluten-free hamburger buns that Red Robin uses for their gluten-free hamburgers  in some of their Southern California locations. I just found their label on  bread in the gluten-free freezer section of my supermarket (Stater Bros.)  If it is anywhere near as good as their hamburger buns, it will be very satisifying.  Of course it is also very expensive so this may be the last loaf I buy. I'll try some toast tomorrow morning.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

French Meadow  has  been  around  for a long  time.. Disney  in Fl. used it  or  maybe  still does... I  think they  were the  first  gluten-free bun  introduced  to the   resort  type  business'... now days  many restaurants  us e the gluten-free buns...other places  I seen use Deland's gluten-free  buns

Join eNewsletter

French Meadow  has  been  around  for a long  time.. Disney  in Fl. used it  or  maybe  still does... I  think they  were the  first  gluten-free bun  introduced  to the   resort  type  business'... now days  many restaurants  us e the gluten-free buns...other places  I seen use Deland's gluten-free  buns

Thanks for the info.  When I tried to find their products a couple of months ago, it looked as though they used to sell retail, but weren't doing it anymore.  That's why I was so please to actually find their products available in my local market.  I did try toasting the bread and it was quite flavorful and had a pleasing texture.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter