Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renaye

Allergy Free Supplements

I know there is a lot of discussion on safe supplements now but I am running out of vitamin D and also calcium and was considering changing brands

to help with my continuing problems. I have osteopenia and low vitamin d so I am not able to get the amount that I need through food only. Any

suggestions? Thanks!

Positive DGP IgG & DGP IgA, negative biopsy, HLA typing unable to interpret, sicca syndrome, positive ANA, low WBC count, intolerant to peanuts, eggs, dairy, IBS-C, GERD.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Renaye,

I've had a lot of luck with Kirkman Labs for multi vitamins and Calcium and I am very sensitive. They have no gluten in their facility.

Also, you can ask your doctor to order a 50,000 vitamin D capsule that you take once a month. It has helped me a lot and my vitamin D levels are normal. I added the link of the brand that I take and it is gluten free. :)

http://bpirx.com/html/index.aspx?page=products&showdetails=yes&pageid=&tabid=&mainproductid=0&subproductid=35&productbrandid=

Five years ago I did have osteopenia, but now my last bone density scan was normal. I'm only 44 years old, but thankfully the gluten free diet and supplements have helped me so much.. I hope this helps!

Lisa

Infertility since 1995/Endometriosis

Hasimoto Thyroid disease 1998

Enlarged Abdominal Lymph nodes since 2003 - Stable

Thyroid Hurtle Cell Cancer 2008 Stage 1- Total Thyriodectomy 2008

Anxiety/Depression/Insomnia/Fatigue - Gone with gluten free diet

Acid reflux -LPR 7-2009 - Gone with a Strict gluten free diet

Celiac disease - positive upper endoscopy & Blood Test 9-2009

Undiagnosed celiac for 20 years - Gluten free since 9-13-09

Join eNewsletter

Shopko Naturals. Shopko is a discount department store here in the midwest. Last time I checked they didn't sell vitamins and supplements online but I just checked again and now they do! I don't see the grape seed extract there, but lots of other stuff. Here's the link: http://www.shopko.co...pc1/34/2893.uts

There are other brands here but the Shopko Naturals have no gluten, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, dairy, preservatives, artificial color or flavor. And they are very inexpensive! I don't have to buy online because there is a Shopko about half a mile from my house. They often have a buy one/get one sale so I stock up.

And I have never gotten sick from them so I'm sure they are one of those companies whose gluten-free claims are valid.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter

• Popular Now

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17-m):

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member