bartfull

I'm Back And I'm Sick

Rate this topic

Nope. It was the Blue BUNNY All Natural Vanilla I've been eating for years. Actually I have been checking recalls.gov to see if anything else I've been eating has been recalled due to undeclared wheat.

I'm really hoping I haven't developed a new intolerance. I thought things were quieting down and then last night it started getting worse again. :angry: Looks like I'm going to have to quit dairy for a while. That means I'll be eating grilled bread sandwiches instead of grilled cheese.

You never realize how important cheese and butter are until you lose them. :(

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Maybe it won't be for too long. And maybe you can do hard cheeses? 

Aww...A grilled bread sandwich is no fun! I'm wondering of I'm having a dairy issue too. I reintroduced it a few months ago. First a splash of creamer in my coffee...then a little vanilla ice cream. Finally a little cheese. I seem to do OK with a little, but yesterday I had all 3 at some point and today had to drag the kids home from the park ASAP so I could have D...sorry about the TMI. That's the 2nd time that's happened recently after a day of having all 3. I've had days with just creamer and been ok. Or just creamer and ice cream and been ok. So I don't know if it's the cheese or if adding in one more thing just is beyond what my crazy body can handle.

Sorry to go on and on...

icelandgirl.........after 10 years gluten-free, I present with dairy the same way.  I am good with a little but once I go over a certain amount, which usually means multiple servings in a day, I feel like crap.  I have healed well so do not suffer from diarrhea but too much dairy acts like a laxative on me and I go to the bathroom a LOT for a day or so.  I also get cramping so I have to be very careful about amounts in a 24 hour period.  But I cannot eat ice cream at all.  I don't mind, at this point, and do not miss it.  I still have cookies so all is well!  :)

I can't do much dairy either, but I'm sorry you are losing dairy again for a while.  Hopefully it will be okay again soon - ice cream season is upon us.

Someone I know actually found me a gluten-free ice cream with gluten-free cookies in it. Mmmm. I almost cried.  LOL  And then I promptly forgot the brand - maybe I will cry now.  ;)