Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Rate this topic

I was wondering if anyone has tried Glutenza? It's a product by this Doctor...Tom O'Bryan, I heard him on underground wellness podcast...he has a product that he claims helps within a 2 hour period to minimize symptoms if you are "glutened". www.thedr.com

Anyone tried it and had success? I've tried other probiotics before and had not felt much of a difference but there are ingredients on this enzyme I've not seen before with other probiotics.

Thoughts?

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Currently, there are no legitimate products that can minimize gluten for a Celiac.  There are a couple in development but they are not available to the public.

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/archives/faq/do-supplements-like-glutenease-offer-protection-against-accidentally-eating-gluten

Do supplements like GlutenEase (or Gluten Cutter, Digest Gluten Plus, Glutenase) offer protection against accidentally eating gluten?

We put no validity in these supplements. In fact, they may offer a false sense of protection when they provide no protection at all.

Join eNewsletter

Reminder:  Celiac is an Auto Immune Disease, not just an irritation of the gut.  Once the Auto Immune system is activated by ingesting gluten you have to wait it out.  Symptoms of the gut can be a small part of the overall reaction.

Colleen

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*Multiple AI Diseases

*General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

smiley-face-making-cocktail.gif

Join eNewsletter