Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

melprkr

Sleeping but still tired

Rate this topic

I have gone about a whole week and have  been having trouble feeling rested after a full nights sleep. I was accidentally glutenend a few weeks ago by a mere handful of French fried onions someone put in something I ate. I unfortunately did not know they were in there until a day or so later when I couldn't figure out why I was all of a sudden feels no bad again. Seems like ever since then I go to bed tired, go to sleep ok but wake up like I have just worked another 10 hour shift. Does anyone else seem to do that? I usually only have insomnia if something bothers me emotionally but with this I feel like I dream all night and can generally remember my dreams. I just feel like I have moved all night but yet stayed right there in my bed. I do not have RLS (restless leg syndrome) as my legs do not hurt and the covers are not strewn when I get up the next morning. I really would like just a few hours of peaceful sleep again.

Edited by melprkr
No changes made

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am sorry that you are feeling sick.  ?  There is really nothing you can do but wait until you fell better.  Drink lots of water and baby yourself.  You will feel better soon!  

My sleep patterns completely get messed up when I am glutened.  I think that is normal.  

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter