Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Ankur

Dinner/Lunch - What did you eat?

Rate this topic

I didn't notice any recent discussion about dinner/lunch so I thought I will start one. I love to cook and eat (well who doesn't!). 

Tonight we had a juicy roasted chicken !! Don't know what I will want tomorrow. So help me out with ideas.

What is everyone else doing for lunch or dinner? Share pics if you can :)

Edited by Ankur

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey Ankur. Interesting theme. Though this morning i woke up pretty early did my exercises and because i have day off decided to cook some delicious breakfast. Here is a pic of it ( still fresh) :)
It a rye flour pancake with soy seed, one tomato and fresh chicken meet :) so tastyyy!

12169794_884778994938633_1526201823_o.jpg

Eliza, please remember that this is a Celiac Disease Forum.  People reading here cannot eat rye. Rye flour contains gluten!

Join eNewsletter

Hi Ankur,

It's only been about six months since I got my "official" celiac diagnosis and I have made this a few times:

http://paleoleap.com/sweet-potato-buffalo-chicken-casserole/

In fact, one time I made it for lunch one morning before work, but then ate part of it for breakfast.  My wife said that I finally found a gluten free meal that tasted good!  What's more, my daughter and her hubby tried it and really liked it.  Who would have thunk?!  I was not a big sweet potato/yam fan before my diagnosis.  Also, have only used yams in the recipe but sweet potato is probably close to the same flavor.

Edited by jbeilfuss
spelling correction

Join eNewsletter

Hi Ankur,

It's only been about six months since I got my "official" celiac diagnosis and I have made this a few times:

http://paleoleap.com/sweet-potato-buffalo-chicken-casserole/

In fact, one time I made it for lunch one morning before work, but then ate part of it for breakfast.  My wife said that I finally found a gluten free meal that tasted good!  What's more, my daughter and her hubby tried it and really liked it.  Who would have thunk?!  I was not a big sweet potato/yam fan before my diagnosis.  Also, have only used yams in the recipe but sweet potato is probably close to the same flavor.

that sounds so yummy!

Join eNewsletter