Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

LookingforAnswers15

Hair loss- Nioxin products

Rate this topic

Hi, I came across some forum/blog where people  with lupus discussed hair loss products. Has anyone used Nioxin products? I found it on Amazon but it does not say gluten-free and I do not know how to recognize some ingredients in hair products that contain gluten. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nioxin-Hair-System-Starter-Kit/dp/B006WKZ2YQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1446288577&sr=1-1&keywords=nioxin

If not Nioxin, if you experienced hair loss, did you find anything else that worked for you and helped stop it? 

Thanks

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My sister and I both noticed hair loss shortly after diagnosis.  Hers stopped falling out about six months into recovery.  Mine is slowly coming back, but not as quickly as hers.  It took mine about a year or so, and it's not as thick as it used to be.  The only thing I take is biotin, a vitamin supplement, each day.  I hope you see improvement soon.  Remember, hair only grows about a 1/4" a month, so it will take quite some time for it to recover and for you to begin noticing it.

Join eNewsletter