Kwall

How many of you looked better after dx/healing?

Rate this topic

lolz - *i* noticed !  i was so underweight, i didn't realize my smiley cheeks had disappeared until they returned.  you know, how you can kind of see your cheeks when you smile they crunch up?  i was happy to see them :)  also, husband likes my curvierness back ;)  i'm still not to my target weight, but i'm working on it.  

When my mother saw me a couple of months ago, she thought I had lost weight since the last time she saw me.  I have not, but even I have to get on the scale after looking at myself in the mirror sometimes!  I know my clothes fit better.  I can make it all the way through dinner without wanting to take my pants off.   That's just one of the many symptoms I've had for many years, and didn't appreciate it until it went away.

3 hours ago, Kwall said:

I know it's a funny question....

not at all :)  lots of good changes!  my hair stopped falling out all the time, i had dh that cleared up (my shins used to get so terrible they would bleed from me itching them in my sleep)  and honestly:  i was skin and bones.  people thought i had anorexia or cancer.  i am 5'8" and i weighed 97 lbs.  so, yeah, there was a big difference when i put on 20 lbs!  still would like to add 10 or so.....

also, i used to pick up every virus/cold/pneumonia <at least once a year, ugh)  and i'm happy to report i've not been sick AT ALL not a sniffle.  when everybody (and i have all these germy grandkids, neices, nephews, etc around all the time) has the flu, i don't get it.  nothing.  so, my immune system must be running the way it's supposed to (it's about time lolz)  

My complexion used to be somewhat odd, skin pale and kind of mottled appearance.  Bags under both eyes.  Tick in one eye.  All that went away after going gluten-free.