Rate this topic

My Kroger, in their infinite wisdom, has stopped carrying Cup-4-Cup flour, with which I have had great success. They now have something called "Krustease". Is this any good? They also have one made (I think) by Pillsbury. How is it? What other should I look for? Unfortunately, Kroger is the only super market within reasonable driving distance, so I'm pretty much at their mercy. 

I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Flour and it's amazing! I don't have a Kroger's near me so I'm not sure if they carry it. But most supermarkets by me (all different chains) seem to have this brand. I've even seen it at Ocean State Job Lot.

I've used it to bake breads and donuts, and also used it for breading to coat chicken and other things. The texture of it is really good and the best part is that you don't have to add anything else to it. It's pre-blended and can used as a flour substitute without modifications, cup for cup. Good luck!

I normally order my flours for baking from authentic foods online and have them shipped to me. I tend to use almond, oat, and coconut blends along with their garfava blend for savory herb quick breads (bit like cornbread/pancake). Starchy blends never been anything I would use.

I'm a 'King Arthur' fan :)