MsIbiza

Celiac/Wheat/Dairy/Oats/ - Breakfast Nightmare

Rate this topic

My head is wrecked, I will keep this short. 

Allergic to eggs/soy/shellfish/strawberries (Allergy swelling etc) 

Intolerant Foods: Yeast/Wheat/Dairy/Nuts/Oats - York Test 

Now i know a lot of people don't agree with the York test, But Yeast and dairy give me migraines/wheat and oats itch

Itch at night rectum really bad when I have anything like bread, scones etc its like nettle sting bump so whats the whole bowel like if thats the case. I copped on holidays I don't get itchy so i put two and two together and said its wheat, i don't eat anything bread related on hols, so i went off all wheat when i came back, i had no itch, went back on it and the itch came back. But breakfast is a serious problem as I have an egg allergy, cant eat wheat or oats. Cereal is full of sugar so can anyone suggest what to eat. I am blue in the face googling what to eat for breakfast, only option is smoothies or fruit and i do be starving hour later. 

Symptoms : bad headaches/migraines/from 11 am to about 8 pm wrecked tired, no energy at all, can't lose weight even though breakfast would be my only down fall. itch, moody

celiac or wheat , i got a blood test done for celiac and it came back that there was nothing wrong. I don't know at all, I noticed I can't even eat quinoa i fell funny after it and lentils, its hard to explain.

I know to get celiac diagnose i have to get the scoop just wondering has anyone had a similar symptoms to mine. I just feel no one is listening at this stage. 

33 minutes ago, MsIbiza said:

for breakfast? I won't be able to stomach fish or chicken at 6am I tried plus coconut and advacado AND spinach give me unexplained migraines lol I am falling apart. I am thinking of having my dinner at 630 am lol 

Then eat leftovers or skip breakfast (by lunch you will so hungry, you won't be picky).  

Quaker rice cakes with Jif Natural peanut  butter.

Bob's Mighty Tasty gluten-free Hot cereal.

Banana and apple.

Bacon, bacon, bacon!

Anything you'd eat for lunch or dinner too.  Leftovers are good for breakfast.

Can you eat rice?  Try cream of rice cereal and some fruit.  Or make your own rice and add raisins, cinnamon , cooked apples, etc.  just like you might for oatmeal.  If you cook the rice with extra water and a bit longer than it should be cooked, it will be more mushy and less separated pieces.

I do a lot of non traditional breakfasts. Butternut squash apple soup, black bean soup with pork or ham, beef stew, pork patty or sausage and sliced sweet potato, re-fried beans & a pork patty bacon or sausage. These are the things that keep me from starving by 10am. If I drank a smoothie I would be ravenous in 45 minutes! Don't get me wrong because I dearly love things like smoothies but for breakfast I must have protein & lots of it, healthy fats & food that sticks to your ribs. 

I used to make crock pot overnight rice porridge where you cook it 6-8hours on low over night in a 1:4 ratio of a milk sub and rice with dates,prunes, raisins, apples or what ever fruit in it next morning you stir and the fruit melted into it..........I miss that, body no longer handles carbs myself, still make it for guest sometimes that spend the night.

If you like hot cereal Cream of Buckwheat is my go to. It is a good source of protein for a cereal and easy to digest. I use a generous amount of cinnamon and it fills me up for quite a while.

Hello and sorry to hear about your troubles!  Have you tried Grits?  There is a single serving instant variety out there.  Also I love Rice crackers or rice cakes with fruit spread.

perhaps getting with a Registered Dietician would be helpful?