irish11

Balls of fluid

Rate this topic

I never see this as a symptom from others and wonder about it.

Does anyone have balls of fluid under their skin that they can roll around? And are pushing their way out, thus forming the blister?

I have burn and itch and balls that then squish right out, but they won't go back the other way.  Blood comes out too lotsa times.

And both sides of neck and base of scalp alot.

Sometimes the ones on my upper back itch and hurt so bad, I dig into the skin to squish them out to relieve it.  But other times they just itch a little and not enough to bug me.

But they always burn days before.  But its not like individual blisters always, its like planes of liquid coming to the top and wanting out and forming balls.

I just dont get it.  Its every single day.  And i've tried to be gluten free, but no its not been hundred percent, but still.

I am trying to do this without dapsone since no one will give it to me.

I am not a doctor, didn't you say in a previous post that your doctor suspected another autoimmune disorder,  pemphigoid?   I read that there is a specific antibodies test for this condition.  Maybe that will help with a diagnosis.  If negative, then you could assume you have DH which requires a super strict gluten-free diet. (I went back and read your horrible diagnostic quest.)

If you are gluten free, then study up on the gluten-free diet. Take a very strong position by not eating out and eating whole foods (no processed) as recommended by GI experts dealing with patients who have suspected refractory celiac disease.  

My heart goes out to you.  I hope someone else might have better input as I do not have DH.  

Edited by cyclinglady