gmuthara

Looking for fans of Special K Touch of Brown Sugar Gluten-Free Cereal

Rate this topic

Hi I'm doing an article on popular gluten-free cereals. Are you a fan of Special K Touch of Brown Sugar Gluten-Free Cereal? If so I'd like to ask you a few questions. Deadline is in a matter of days. Thanks in advance! See updated questions below.

What are your reasons for buying Special K Gluten Free Cereal?

How often do you eat Special K Gluten Free Cereal?

How does it compare to other brands?

What impact does having more gluten free cereal options like Special K have on your life?

If you could tell Kellogg’s one thing about Special K Gluten Free Cereal, what would it be?

Edited by gmuthara
privacy

Hi KarenG - They are still available based on the Kellogg's website...

Here are the questions I'd like to ask you for an article I am writing for a class. Do you mind answering them and returning them to me in a PM? Your help is appreciated. Let me know if you have any questions. Your help is appreciated!

Name –

Age –

City and state –

Sex

What are your reasons for buying Special K Gluten Free Cereal?

How often do you eat Special K Gluten Free Cereal?

How does it compare to other brands?

What impact does having more gluten free cereal options like Special K have on your life?

If you could tell Kellogg’s one thing about Special K Gluten Free Cereal, what would it be?

I haven't seen this cereal in a long time so you may want to email the company to see if they still make it.

Also the first 4 questions you list should not be needed for your survey. You may get more response if you remove them. Giving that much info could make people fearful of identily theft.

I wouldn't give him that info and my email address.  That could be bad.

but the one thing I would say to Kelloggs is - I really liked the cereal and wish you could make it again.

and why did you pick this cereal to ask questions about?  It was discontinued last spring.  The site might not be up-to-date.  Obviously, you don't know anything about the cereal

Edited by kareng

As someone who has done market research for a living your request seems strange to me.  First, asking for private information really does not and should not impact research results.  Second, unless you are a fifth grader (and we do not know really how old you are), you would use a simple survey website like (Survey Monkey) to handle your survey and tabulate your results.  

Why not be more transparent with us?  

Now, let me give you my Social Security number now.......NOT!  

1 hour ago, cyclinglady said:

As someone who has done market research for a living your request seems strange to me.  First, asking for private information really does not and should not impact research results.  Second, unless you are a fifth grader (and we do not know really how old you are), you would use a simple survey website like (Survey Monkey) to handle your survey and tabulate your results.  

Why not be more transparent with us?  

Now, let me give you my Social Security number now.......NOT!  

You have a good point.  Maybe this is a kid? they don't understand how those store locator things usually work - they tell you who carries the brand but not necessarily a specific product.  I bet they just googled gluten-free cereal and saw that and chose it.  

So, if you are a kid, i am sorry.  But, because this cereal is not available where I live any longer - it kind of makes it hard to give you valid answers 

Gluten-free Special K is my favorite cereal.  This is my go-to breakfast cereal at least 3 times week.  I have Celiac Disease and I  need to eat more fiber and this cold cereal has it.  I love the taste and crunch ... and it doesn't get soggy like other brands.  Please don't stop making this cereal.  It is a bit pricey and it would be nice if Kellogg could reduce the price.

Special K Gluten Free  touch of brown sugar is the best  I live this cereal but very hard to find in my area I live in South Glens Falls NY  and the stores in Glens Falls & Queensbury  that have this product is few and far between 

Ruth Hemingway