kkgirl

I have to write a technical report

Rate this topic

I am in a tecnical report writing class that just started this week. I want to write my report about Celiac since i have it along with other food intolerance.. 00

the issue i am having is braking the topic down

this is the format we have to post.

Example:

• Purpose: How to use Visual Cues to Assist Autistic Children

• Questions: Why are visual cues helpful learning tools for Autistic children?, What type of learning cues are most helpful - and at what ages?

• Audience: Parents of Autistic Children

for the purpose right not i have is  - The specific purpose of this report is to inform people what celiac is, how its diagnosed, and to help guide someone who is newly diagnosed.

for questions is i have = : What is celiac disease, What are the symptoms, How is it diagnosed,  what is the diet, why does it have to me more stricked then NCGS. 

Audience= to someone who may have celiac or does have celiac. 

i guess my question is how can i make my purpose, questions, and audience better. 

thanks the help in advance 

I think everything looks good with the exception of this question ' why does it have to me more strict than NCGS '  You may want to change it to something like - What happens if a celiac accidentally eats gluten - and talk about the antibody reaction and how it can be more severe than before diagnosis.

The reason for dropping the NCGS question is because your topic is celiac not NCGS.

Good luck with your paper.

Your audience might work better as "someone who may have celiac or someone who may interact with a person with celiac". I know many educators and family members who would love to learn more about celiac in order to interact with students or family members more safely. This is a great project! Maybe you could post it online somewhere and share the link once it's finished. Good luck!

22 hours ago, ravenwoodglass said:

I think everything looks good with the exception of this question ' why does it have to me more strict than NCGS '  You may want to change it to something like - What happens if a celiac accidentally eats gluten - and talk about the antibody reaction and how it can be more severe than before diagnosis.

The reason for dropping the NCGS question is because your topic is celiac not NCGS.

Good luck with your 

That makes since thanks:) 

6 hours ago, pschwab said:

Your audience might work better as "someone who may have celiac or someone who may interact with a person with celiac". I know many educators and family members who would love to learn more about celiac in order to interact with students or family members more safely. This is a great project! Maybe you could post it online somewhere and share the link once it's finished. Good luck!

I like that better.   

I will try and find a way to post it :)