Rate this topic

My girlfriend got me a membership to Costco today because the gluten free food she heard about there. I love the Sabatasso's Pizza in the 3 pack. It's certified by the CSA which tests for under 5ppm. They had a ton and I mean a ton of other stuff marked as gluten free but we all know that really doesn't mean too much sometimes. These stores are all over the country so I'm going to ask everyone at there, What are the best, safe, gluten free foods to get at Costco's?

The Costco rotisserie chicken is our "to go" food.  Yummy and safe.  At our Costco, the chicken guy only handles chicken all day long!  The prep area is away from other food prep areas.  

We buy mostly Whole Foods (fruit, veggies, meat, fish, eggs, dairy, cheese,  rice, etc.) but I buy chips and snacks that are certified gluten free and some that are not certified.  You need to read the labels each and every single time.  

Have fun exploring!  

I like Costco but am in uk so our Costco products may differ, but I've found coconut flour, gf 'chips' :P pasta and more. There was a brownie mix which was pretty good if like me your a bit lazy when it comes to baking. The lines seem to vary here so you need to get it before it's gone.

In the refrigerated sections there are some nice falafel and spicy snacks. They have good chorizo which is gf also as well as good selections of fish. 

Reading labels is a must though, I had to give away a big bag of walnuts after I got them home and finally found a wheat warning :(

I find more and more gluten free items at Costco every time I go.  However the last time, I was in a rush near the end of the big shopping trip, and quickly grabbed a PALEO BARS thing that looked great for something to have in my purse when I'm out and around. The label said grain free, but I didn't see the fine print that it was processed on equipment that also processes wheat.  So be careful. 

We regularly get KIND bars, the Sabastino's gluten-free Pizza (freezer), gluten-free Tortilla Chips, gluten-free Pork Tamales (fridge section), Organic Jack's Cantina Salsa gluten-free (fridge section), Hempler's bacon (marked gluten-free), Tillamook cheese.  Lots to choose from, just read the labels carefully like anyplace else.