Vee

Intestinal Lining

Rate this topic

Good day.  Has anybody ever passed their intestinal lining? I think this happened to me two days ago.  The earliest my doctor can see me is in the 2nd week of March.  For three weeks now, I have had pain in stomach and feel nauseated periodically throughout the day.  Does anybody have thoughts or experience to share.  Thx.

Welcome to the board. What makes you think what you passed was the lining of your intestines? There are times when my intestines have been so inflamed that I was passing a lot of mucous that looked like 'sheets' that coated the stool, (Sorry for the TMI) along with some bleeding. Could that be what you saw?  Are you having active bleeding? I am not refering to seeing a bit of blood on the TP or even a pinkish tinge in the toilet but blood that is flowing. If so you may want to head to the ER.

Have you been diagnosed with celiac or do you have NCGI?  If not make sure you keep eating gluten so you can be tested.  You could try calling your doctor and asking to be put on the cancelation list if you are able to go in on short notice. That might help you get in sooner.

At first I thought it was a worm but there was no head. No bleeding. It was mostly diarrhea.  I occasionly pass mucus. Diagnosed Celiac in 2009. I do not eat gluten knowingly. Yes I am on the cancellation list.  A friend of mine said this happens in ulcerated colitis.