BadContrakt

Found a LABELED PAIN RELIEVER

Rate this topic

I don't know if the rest of you struggle as bad as I do when it comes to finding a pain reliever that's actually LABELED or guaranteed to be gluten free like I do, but... It hasn't been easy.

Basically, every time I look online at a specific drug, it always says that it's not guaranteed or it USED TO BE or it CAN BE if bought at Walgreens but not if bought at Walmart BLAH BLAH BLAH.

So my wife just happened upon this one and saw an actual gluten free label on it. Needless to say she bought it immediately. Never heard of this brand before but it is a naproxin based NSAID made by TopCare and sold by Coborn's grocery store. Likely an in-store brand. TopCo parent company.

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

I use that brand myself. I find it at my local Wegmans. It is so nice to find OTC meds that are clearly labeled.  I thought it was an in store brand also but it seems to be available in different markets

It is highly unlikely any medication will actually have gluten.  But I still like to read the ingredients.  And having it labelled gluten-free makes it sooooo much easier than trying to read the small print.  Target labels something of thier meds gluten-free.